Saturday, January 16, 2010

Closed for Renovation


Finishing up my time here in Oregon, where I've been teaching in the low-residency MFA Program at Pacific University. This is a great program with a lot of first-rate writers teaching here and studying here. So what if rain falls all day, every day?

Meantime, I'm traveling back to Los Angeles tomorrow, where obviously sun shines all day most every day, and I will resume routine daily Mag's Sentence madness on Monday.

Get out and ride your bikes, write something, eat something good, and be happy.


1 comment:

  1. Wish I could ride! It's raining hard right now :(
    But I did write for homework and on my blog, and ate some delicious food for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete

Mag reserves the right to delete your comment. In other words, if you want to start up shit with Mag, send him an email.